Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An American Girl Day

I've been wanting to let Wryeton pick out an American Girl doll out for while but wanted to be sure she was responsible enough to take care of it. I felt like five was a good age. She's no longer a preschooler...she's a big girl now.



So on Wryeton's birthday, Michael and I headed up to North Point Mall to the American Girl Store without Kyler so she could pick out her very own America Girl doll. We walked circles in the store at least 5 times before Wryeton decided on a doll that favored herself. She also got a cheerleading outfit and a two purple American Girl Store shirts- one for her doll and the other for herself so they could match

I'm still having a hard time explaining to Michael the importance of an America Girl doll vs. a wal-mart doll (honestly, sometimes the price is hard for me to swallow, too!). Nevertheless,
Wryeton loves "Liz" and tries to take her everywhere!








No comments:

Post a Comment